Emmy and Zak were married this weekend in Minneapolis. It is always fun photographing a wedding for high school friends! We had a great time taking photos by the Stone Arch Bridge. They had an exceptional reception at Windows on Minnesota, which is on the 50th floor of the IDS building downtown. The view is stunning. Zak and Emmy, thank you so much for including me in your wedding day! I wish you the best of luck in your new journey together.















Sara, these are gorgeous! Thank you for all you did for Emmy and Zak that day and for putting up with the guys and an extremely LONG day of shooting!
ReplyDeleteSara, these are beautiful! Thanks again for all of your hard work, Zak and I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteSara you did a great job with the pictures..I can not wait to see the rest...Thanks again Emmy mom Vicky..
ReplyDelete